real ghost storie in my life

 



My journey of life

Hy my name is sam. I belong to a Muslim family. I belong rich family I have one sister and one brother.  Today I am going to tell you about the journey of my life from childhood up till now. I am a 29years old man and I work as a bank manager at a private bank in Pakistan this was my little intro. Now I am going to tell you about my life-changing act. When I was a small child  I never thought this could have happened to me and I will be changed. When I was a 12-year young boy I go to my best friend house his name was Ali when I go to his home I saw him and her mother both were reading something and talking with someone to whom I was unable to see but I can hear his voice  I feel so much fear and run back to my home. That night I was unable to sleep properly the next day I tell Ali all and ask my best friend what was? He said his mother has too much knowledge about spiritual things and she controls one ghost we both were biz at that time with him .by listening to his real first I feel bad but as time passes I was curious to know how ghost looks in reality because  I never see ghost ever in my life I just heard about them. When I was at the university  I request Ali to teach me how to control the ghost. First, he refused to do so but at my request, he said I will teach you but on one condition you will never tell about this knowledge to anyone or not to use this knowledge in a bad way I promise him. then I started visiting his home on daily basis and spend most of the time of my day and night with him till I get all the knowledge to control the ghost. When I  was completely aware of the knowledge I started controlling many ghosts. I get married as my master completed and I became the father of a child at the age of 25 years and get a good job at a bank as my father is a regional head at the same bank in which I was appointed and doing job till now. One day I was reciting some new verses  to control all the ghosts  of

Of the city. As I was trying new verses and lack of knowledge  I read some verses wrongly and order ghost to do exactly what I am saying he exactly did all that I said to him when he did all I came to know the true meaning of new verses because due to this act I lose my whole family except my father. The meaning of the verses was to kill all the human beings present right now at my home .at that time I just have empty hands I can't get my family back alive I lose my family I can't do anything except weeping and hurting myself.  After few months I became normal and leave each and everything and pray Allah to forgive me for my act and started living a new life as people are living on the earth. Now I  have my father with me and we both are spending simple life this was my journey of life hope no one tries all this ...

Tags

Post a Comment

if you have any doubt, please let me know.

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget